Children who attend our nursery can also access wraparound care (additional cost and booking required).
The Breakfast club runs from 8am – 8:30am with play and breakfast. The session costs £5.
The After School club runs from 3:15 – 5:45pm with pick up options at 4:45pm, 5:15pm and 5:45pm. A light tea will be prepared and served from 5pm. The session costs £12.50
Sessions must be booked in advance (by the Thursday before) via Parentpay.
Before booking, the full terms and conditions must be read and a declaration, and a registration form with child(ren)’s information, must be completed.
Terms and Conditions are available on the PDF link below, and from the school office.
Declaration and registration form are available through this link: Declaration and Registration Form
Once the declaration and registration forms are completed, your sessions can be reserved.
Summary of Terms and Conditions:
- Submitted registration forms need to be accurate and fully completed.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed and returned.
- Bookings must be received in advance of the date required -on Parentpay by the Thursday before.
- There are limited spaces available which are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Block bookings can be made in advance
- It is the responsibility of parents and carers to give 24 hours notice to the school of all cancellation
- Children will not be accepted at Clubs without advanced booking/sign declaration and completed registration forms.
- All payments should be made on Parentpay.
- No money should be handed to the staff at the club
- Non-payment of fees may affect future bookings for either club
- Payment can be made using Tax free childcare. Please notify email@example.com of any payment made using tax free childcare with the date of payment, reference number, amount paid and the payment item you wish it to be allocated to on Parentpay. This should be done at least 1 week before you wish to make the bookings to allow enough time.
Changes to Bookings
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, or there will be a charge for the booking, unless it is illness related (to the child).
- Cancellations due to a child’s absence will not be charged but the office must be informed that a child will no longer be attending Use of Clubs
- Parents and carers need to accompany their child into the Breakfast Club signing them in with the correct time. Children cannot arrive at the Breakfast Club any earlier than 8am. Staff may be present but this is to allow adequate time for setting up prior to the club opening
- Children must not turn up to the Breakfast Club without a booking
- The A.S.C must be notified if a parent is unable to pick their child up on time or if another person will be collecting their child.
Parents are asked to respect and trust the decisions made by staff and behave in an appropriate manner to all staff.
The Breakfast Club and After School Club are part of Peasedown St John Primary School, governed by the school’s local governing body. Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse access to this facility for any parent or carer who refuses to abide by the procedures and protocols in place to ensure the safety and welfare of our children.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse access to this facility for any child who persistently misbehaves or behaves in a manner that puts themselves, others or property at risk of harm or damage.
Terms and Conditions
Psj wraparound care terms and conditions term 3 24