Home Learning in the event of a Lockdown:
In the event of a Lockdown below you will find:
- A weekly overview explaining the teacher's expectations for that week.
- Week by Week English planning including resources.
- Week by Week Maths White Rose videos alongside the page numbers that they will need to complete in their Power Maths Homework books.
- A wider curriculum area activity which your child needs to complete one per day.
All of the above is on Google Classroom.
As well as that, on Google Classroom and/or via the books sent home you can also access:
- Phonics Speed Sound videos for Year 2. The children should then work through their RWI book with you. What they have to complete each day is on the Weekly Overview.
- Year 3 (and those Year 2s who are off the RWI programme) will be sent home their Read Write Inc. Spelling book and the pages they need to complete for this is on the Weekly Overview. These children also have Guided Reading to complete which is attached below as well as on Google Classroom.
- Please also note that passwords for Purple Mash, Times Table Rockstars and Accelerated Reader will all be stuck in your child's Home Learning book or you should find these in their Reading Records.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Class Teachers via the Year Group Emails:
Remember, we are here for you and proud of all the hard work you're doing with your families. We look forward to seeing and hearing about all the wonderful things you learn at home.
Keep safe. Look after one another. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Year 2/3 team